Being merely a infant in blog years, I have yet to establish what exactly this blog is for. Perhaps for pictures. Perhaps for tirades. Or perhaps for my own entertainment. I know for sure that this blog will be VERY random!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Kookaburra Lives



I sincerely apologise for completely neglecting this blog! This semester has proved to be trialing, but I am almost done, and I intend to fill this blog with truely splendid thing. So please continue to visit.

For now I leave you with a little update of what I did this summer...

I spent two months in Namibia volunteering with the Cheetah Conservation Fund. It was absolutely the best thing I have ever done in my entire life! To find out more about the Cheetah Conservation Fund, go to www.cheetah.org. I intend to post some more pictures from my trip and maybe even post some of my entries from my journal that I kept while I was there.

The picture above is of my favorite cheetah, Solo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home