Being merely a infant in blog years, I have yet to establish what exactly this blog is for. Perhaps for pictures. Perhaps for tirades. Or perhaps for my own entertainment. I know for sure that this blog will be VERY random!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Very Sorry!



I am so sorry I have not been updating lately! School is practically eating me alive!

In my last post I said I would put the link to fund in Steve Irwins name. Well, here it is... Wildlife Warriors. It seems like a great cause. This seems terrible to say, but it seems in the wake of Steve's death there has been a ton of opened eyes. Lots of people are stepping up to help continue what he was doing! I think this is wonderful that this is passing on...it seems to be what he would have wanted.

On another note, I will be going to Atlanta next weekend to pick out furniture from the Ikea factory! I am also going to the Georgia Aquarium! I have been wanting to go since it opened in November. I will make sure to take tons of photos. It should be an amazing experience!

I am going to try to update more often! I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home