Being merely a infant in blog years, I have yet to establish what exactly this blog is for. Perhaps for pictures. Perhaps for tirades. Or perhaps for my own entertainment. I know for sure that this blog will be VERY random!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Some photo fun...

Well, I have been working for a month now, and I finally saved up enough for something I have always wanted...a good digital camera. I got a Nikon D50 and I absolutely love it. I am a novice, so I am still working out the kinks and goofing around with it. I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures that I have taken thus far. Enjoy!

Here are two pictures of my other cat, Mr. Big. He is know for is akward sleeping positions and his constanty drowsy look.





This is Senghe, and he is known for his bitter and angry look.



Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home