Being merely a infant in blog years, I have yet to establish what exactly this blog is for. Perhaps for pictures. Perhaps for tirades. Or perhaps for my own entertainment. I know for sure that this blog will be VERY random!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Back from Breck


Sorry for the hiatus, but I was off on spring break! I got to spend my week in one of the best ski areas in the United States, Breckenridge. I've been going to Breckenridge, Colorado ever since I was 7 and I just love it there! The people there are amazing and the skiing is unreal. This year was especially fun. I got to stay with the lovely Maura and Ken. They so wonderfully opened up their home to me, so I could stay for the week. Maura and Ken are great friends of the family and just made me feel right at home in Breck.

I really lucked out with the timing, because the snow the past week was just amazing for skiing. It was great spring conditions! I also got to celebrate Saint Patricks Day with Maura and her friends. We had a cupcake party were everyone made a dozen cupcakes, so we could then all swap and try them. Needless to say, everyone left with a sugar buzz...

It was a great week and now I am so utterly lazy to go back to school...I would rather be skiing!

Check out this cupcake blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home