Being merely a infant in blog years, I have yet to establish what exactly this blog is for. Perhaps for pictures. Perhaps for tirades. Or perhaps for my own entertainment. I know for sure that this blog will be VERY random!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Aardman's Latest


I have been a big fan of Aardman ever since Chicken Run. I absolutely loved Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit! When I heard that they were choosing to use CG for their next film, Flushed Away, I was a little disappointed. One of the reason I love them so much is for their choice of stop motion. Movies are not all about the medium there in. So, I am going to be optimistic, because the other reason why I love them so much is for their story!

Some pictures were released along with a usatoday.com article.
There seems to be some great voice actors. They have Hugh Jackman, Andy Serkis, and Ian Mckellen. I am going to trust in Aardman that they will present us with another amazing film.

By the way, just a reminder, the DVD for Curse of the Were-Rabbit comes out Feb 7!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home