Being merely a infant in blog years, I have yet to establish what exactly this blog is for. Perhaps for pictures. Perhaps for tirades. Or perhaps for my own entertainment. I know for sure that this blog will be VERY random!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Going for the goo


Ed Cussler, a professor at the University of Minnesota, won a Ig Nobel prize in 2005. For what? For doing research on syrup. No, no just syrup, but its affects on a swimmer. Does it slow you down or speed you up? Well, you can read about it here!

Now he is working on an artifical gill! A great quote, "I felf fine until I passed out."

Maybe I should change my major and go University of Minnesota! It would be worth it just to get this guy as a professor!

Wana find out more abour past winners of the Ig Nobel prize? Here are the winners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home